Dear Internet user,
there's nothing here, back in the day it was supposed to be my internet website, now I only keep it for mail address.
Cheer up, here are a couple of jokes for you, so that your time is not entirely wasted.
All the best.
- How do trees get on the Internet?
They log in.
- What do computers like to eat?
- What do you call a space magician?
A flying saucerer.
- What is a computer's first sign of old age?
Loss of memory.
- What is an astronaut's favorite key on the computer keyboard?
The space bar.
- What happened when the computer fell on the floor?
It slipped a disk.
- Why was there a bug in the computer?
It was looking for a byte to eat.
- How did the mouse get out of the Roman Cathedral?
He clicked on an icon and opened a window.
- What kind of doctor fixes broken websites?
- Have you heard about the Disney virus?
It makes everything on your computer go Goofy.
- What happened when a dragon breathed on several Macintosh computers?
He wound up with baked Apples!